----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary A Turner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> As a DES daughter, I have lived the nightmare from the effects it has had
> on me. I can not imagine giving my dog any drug that might be linked to
> DES in any form.

For a spayed bitch who will never produce offspring, perhaps it is a
different case? PPA makes a huge difference in Nessie (and our) quality of
life. She leaks constantly without it, in her sleep, and will burn her skin
from the urine (as well as stinking and smelling up her sleeping spots).

Any and all drugs need to be monitered for side effects and utilized (if at
all) in a safe manner.

Eileen Morgan
The Mare's Nest
http://www.enter.net/~edlehman