From: David Nowell and Susan Burnham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 5:00 PM
To: Bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List
Subject: Berner Golf Club Head Covers

Hello - Has anyone seen Berner head covers for golf clubs? Matilde wants
to buy one for her dad for Christmas. :)  I've found other breeds, but
no Berners. Please email if you know of some place that might have them.
Thanks!

 Sue Burnham and Matilde ("Mom's crazy.  I'm getting Dad a satellite
dish for Christmas, with all of the sports channels.  That's what he
really wants. Now, I wonder if the electronics store will take dog
biscuits...") Santa Fe, NM