Someone bought be tickets as a thank you, it was a wonderful surprise!
It was a lovely way for someone to tell me that they appreciated
something that I had done for them.

If you want to thank someone for training tips, advice, help in finding
information, whatever, buying them a ticket either anonymously or with
your name is a terrific way to say "thank you"!

Joye Neff is the only person we can't thank that way, she's responsible
for selecting the winning ticket. We've thanked her before though, with
that child's Berner chair. Maybe I'll tell her thanks by giving her some
tickets to give to other people that she wants to thank.

Hmmm....

Pat Long, a babysat Gabby (& Luther)
Berwyn PA