Dear Bill Simmons,  I am a new Berner "Mommy" we were lucky enough to add her
to our family 2 weeks ago. Please be patient,I took 8 months for us. Learn
all you can about your puppy source be for you see any pups, once you see
them ALL rational' goes out the window. That first SMOOCH and the dog could
be purple with a broken tail and you would give your visa card without a
second thought. Good Luck I hope your experience will be as wonderful as
ours! Woof from Colorado Springs from Sydneys house.