Karen-

***I'm not understanding what you're describing.  The conjunctiva is the
pinkish tissue inside the eyelid.  It normally is not evident unless the
lower lid is pulled down to get a peek or the upper lid is turned up.
Sometimes if the lower lid conjunctiva is very inflammed it will be evident
without manipulating the lid.  I've never seen blue conjunctiva so I'm
wondering if I'm misunderstanding you.

>>>However ever since he was a wee pup they have been blood shot. He does
have a discharge in both eyes alot of the time.
Not heavy but I usually wipe them out a couple of times a day. I just
started used some antibiotic drops in his eyes.

***Has your puppy been seen by a veterinarian for the inflammation of and
discharge from his eyes?

***There are several things that can cause inflamed conjunctiva.  That's why
I ask if Stevie's vet has seen him to begin a process of elimination of
possibilities.

Ruth Reynolds