Congratulations on Ravel's CD.  Wow talk about distractions-wonder if I need to
proof for this. hmmmmmmmm....................

Dino

>>> "Laura Lopez Mendez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/01/02 07:20PM >>>
Hola!
I am a very proud mom today! My boy got his CD title Ü!
It was a difficult trial as there were some firecrackers going on when we
got to the competition and Ravel got very scared (first time this happens).
I calmed him and waited before deciding if we'll be able to compete,
fortunately the noise stopped before the "stays" and Ravel did just fine. We
had a little scare (firecracker again) at the on-leash routine, but
fortunately the judge (American) was very nice and encourage us to continue.

Brag check for BARC will be mailed tomorrow!
Laura and the MexGang
Ravel, Abby and our AngelDogs, Normann and Baxter

Laura Lopez-Mendez, DVM
Mexico City
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/llmvet/MexGang.html