Be sure to ask if the cargo bay is pressurized (w/air & heat) if the pup has
to fly down there.  I got one idiot who booked  a flight to WI for the Nat'l
for Tobin & I.  The next day,  I called back to get one more question
answered,  got a different guy & found out the previous guy didn't have a
clue!!!  He had booked me on a plane that did not have a pressurized cargo
bay!! The next day I called again & got a 3rd person & I double checked the
plane had a pressurized cargo bay!!!  I doubt they would've taken Tobin on
the plane when I got to the airport, but at best, I wouldn't have had a
flight to WI.    We can't assume everyone knows what they're doing when it
comes to our beloved dogs!!

Elke wrote:
All you need is a Healthcertificate not older than 10 days. No proof of
Rabies Vaccine is needed since the dog is still too young.  Check with the
airlines if they do except dogs.

Kathy Davis   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windraider Kennels
California
www.windraiderkennels.com
Bernese Mtn Dogs - Int Am BIS Can CH Windraider's Black Oak v Bevs , HIT,
CGC, TDI  "Tobin"
                                Windraider's Manjula v Bev's   "Jul"
                                Windraider's Seven Seas Briggand  "Briggand"
8 mo
                                Windraider's Black Oak Conspiracy   "Brenna"
mo
Flat Coated Retv - Int Am CH Twofold Samba Sam, CGC, TDI "Sam" (liver-DK
imp)
Pembroke W. Corgi - Annline's Extra Well Done "Miles" (FI imp)   r/w   14 mo
Labs & Eskie - Scout, Babe & Klondike