We LOVE this ramp. It has carpet so that the dogs don't slip,
and is very sturdy for big dogs.
Go to Dogramp.com.  They are a small little company out
of Florida - very nice people.
Our friends just got one for their 150 lb. Newfoundland, and
we just donated one to the local Veterinary shelter.
We have a Tahoe and it works great to leave it flat in the back of
the SUV and then pull it out before the dogs need to get in
or out of the truck.  (Our lab has arthritis and it has a gentle
slope that he can easily maneuver. Our 1 year old Bernese
bounds up and down it just for fun!)
Good luck!
Kaethy