Yes, folks, it is SNOWING in southeastern Virginia.  I don't remember having
snow this early here for many years.  My 20.5 month old Berner went out and
stared at the sky, trying to figure out what this hard stuff was, pelting
him in the head!!!  As you may remember, Klarsson is a "rescue" that I
adopted in August.  He is adjusting well and I've been reading him the
emails from you folks up North about the snow and the Berners.  I have
noticed that on the mornings that it is really cold outside, I have a hard
time getting him to come back in the house.  He goes out, does his thing,
and then lays down on the cold concrete.  My Sheltie, on the other hand,
wants to run back into the warm house because she is shivering (she has
blown all her coat)...  Anyway, Klarsson's first family lived near
Greenville, SC so I don't know if he has ever really seen snow (read falling
ice) before.  He is pretty cute!!!

So, maybe it'll snow a lot (about an inch) here so things will shut down and
then I can take the dogs to my parents to romp (they have an acre and a half
of yard) so he can REALLY get the snow experience.

Wendy Keene, Klarsson (let it snow!!!) and Lilah (I'm freezing my Sheltie
behind off!)
Hampton, VA