Wow, my name made it to a header. I feel like I've arrived. =8-0

----- Original Message -----
From: "lydia myhree" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Eileen- I am curious about if you mix Innova and
> California Natural together?

Micawber the Berner boy, as a youngster, had tummy trouble with the food
recommended by his breeder (Solid Gold) and also had loose stool trouble
with Innova. Both are very rich foods, in terms of lack of fillers.
California Natural (distributed by the same company as Innova) was a better
food for Mic. Lliira the Pyr and Nessie the Newf were fine either way, but
Lliira eats Innova better than she eats the CN. So I just got in the habit
of giving Lliira and Nessie the Innova and Mic the California Natural. When
Cassie the Pyr joined us, we put her on the California Natural for no
particular reason other than the two bags would last about the same amount
of time.

Nowadays, Mic can eat either food, but we still get the two brands out of
habit.

Eileen Morgan
The Mare's Nest
http://www.enter.net/~edlehman