Zeus was neutered when he turned 6 months
(what a birthday gift, eh?), and I also had hip and
elbow x-rays taken at the same time, since he
was already medicated and out of it.
Regarding marking, my big boy Zeus, now 17
months old, still doesn't lift his leg.
When he needs to go, he just moves his back paws
further apart and sprays straight down.
He has still NEVER done his business, either one,
away from home. When/if he feels the urge during
one of our long daily walks, he will hold it....even if
he has to waddle with a worried expression...until
he gets home and back to his own spot in the back yard.
I'm interested to see what he will do when we go up north
for a week later this month. We will be staying in a cottage
on 5 private acres....do you think he can hold it that long?
;)
Antoinette & (camel bladder) Zeus
San Ramon, Ca.
(near San Francisco)