Hi Maria,
First off big congratulations on the Budman's success:-) My favorite bait
is pan fried steak with a spattering of garlic. I then drain it on paper
towel and pop a plastic bag of it in my pocket, when showing I'm quite
happy to hide the bait in my mouth but have to resist the temptation to eat
it myself!

A lot of people use liver but I refuse to have that in my mouth, bleh!!

I found cheese way too yucky in July!

We had one trainer used to spit treats to her obedience dog but my spitting
skills are limited and I'm more likely to hit the dog in the eye!!

Rose