I have male BMD 9 months old and a FM BMD 5 Months old i feed them IAMS large breed puppy food.  The male is about 85-90lbs the FM weights about
35-40  lbs.  They are fed twice a day 2-3cups max.  Their poop is solid and black but they go about 5 times each per day.  Any suggestions??  Change Food?? I tried Nutro and the poop changed to light brown and looser.  I also tried Science Diet and it didnt agree with his digestion (very loose).
HELP Signed Pooped out!!