Hi Carol,

Anna's momma and daddy both talk although her mother barks more than chats,
he daddy converses and really does his best to communicate with you. Her
aunt Bianca, who socialized the pups as mom said 3.5 weeks was the length of
her contract for maternity leave, also talks and mumbles so between daddy
and aunt Bianca, all 5 girls picked up the "talking" concept. However,
Anna's sister Nuschi, most like her momma, prefers to bark but will converse
if she feels like it!

> Do any of you have a 'babbling berner'??
>
> Carol Slider in NC...who is sound of mind...after all, I just finished
> making out my list for Santa Claus!
> with Anna...who loves to converse!!
> and Ian...who just barks!!!

Molly and the gang
Charlottesville, VA
Looking forward to being reunited on Dec. 15!!!!