Posted for Ann:
    (if you would like to email Ann:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  )

Maybe some confusion on ordering calendars.  Can you let folks know that
calendars have either been mailed or I have sent confirmation notice with
anticipated shipping date to customers for all but 2 orders (no email on
those 2).  Anybody who ordered before 12/01 should have their calendar by
now.  Some folks may have sent the order to LSBMDC's ways and means address
and if so those orders have not gotten to me.  The correct address is 1507
Alta Vista, Austin, Texas 78704 and I would ask anyone whose order has not
yet been filled to contact me at this email. I  will get back to them by
12/23.  The calendars are still available so I can and will fill all orders
received. Thanks. Ann  Landeros

how long does it take to get the signature calendar. mine has not come and
it must be a month or more.
thanks
andrea