My boy jackson talks constantly!!  Actually when we first got him, I was so
worried that something was the matter, he was really unhappy or sick or
something, because he just made noise all the time.  His breeder reassured us
that he just had a lot to say, and he's been that way ever since!   We call
him Chewbaca because he talks like that- woo woo woo.  He even seems to have
learned to say "hello".  When I come home, I swear that's what he's saying.
And when we go to play- yikes! He never shuts up!  I've been wondering how
many other Berners like to chat.  BTW, my other Berner, Sallie, doesn't talk
much at all- she's too busy being naughty!

Kendra, Jackson, and Sallie