I received my Dogs in Canada show results yesterday and anxiously looked up
the show results from the shows my puppy had been in during the summer
months.

As I read the results,  I discovered that not only had "Deck" Can Ch Susa's
Fifty Two Pick Up, taken 2 puppy groups and a group 4 while on trip to BC
but he also took a Group 3, beating the #2 Doberman in Canada.  What a
rush!! And all this accomplished at only 6 mos of age.

Well needless to say, it has made my day and I'll be contacting my handler
for my Group 3 rosette!

Thanks for listening.  This is my first boy from my 1st litter so seems
extra special to me.

Kim Morrow
Susa Reg'd
Saskatoon, SK