Um , my Hannah managed to devour about 1/4 of a 5 lb bag of flour before we
caught her :-(. Luckily , it's all-purpose NOT self-rising ! At any rate ,
it's not the best thing in the world for a dog to eat. Should I watch her
for bloat symptoms ??? I'm worried !! I still can't BELIEVE she did it ! She
had flour all over my kitchen , and tracked across the couch and rug :-((.
And she KNOWS she was bad ! She won't even look at me. My other dog , Shelby
apparently watched her do the whole thing , she has NO flour on her at all.
Of all the things I would have expected a dog to grab off a counter (way
back , too) it was NOT flour ! And she has it packed in her teeth :-(.
I feel really bad about this ................. Laurie Montoya    S. Central
PA , w/ a gummy dog