More bath tips! Set aside certain towels that you won't be using for humans, getting a towel full of Berner fur when you just get out of the shower is quite, um interesting! And I never did find a way to get all the fur out of a towel after using it on a Berner!

I like using nylon screening for covering the drain, it does a great job of trapping hair. You can get it at the hardware store in rolls, and it's always good to have around for screen door repairs.

J&B Wholesale pet supply sells plastic bottles that squirt without having to turn them upside down. Very handy for grabbing and squeezing.

Find a shampoo that rinses out easily. I always like to use J&B's Golden Almond concentrate. It's cheap, does a great job, doesn't have a heavy scent, and rinses easily and thoroughly. Of course, some dogs will still want to get rid of the icky shampoo smell by rolling in Eau de Dead Stuff...

And a helper is nice. I would stay in the tub doing the dogs assembly line style, then Paul would towel them dry. They loved his towelling techniques, the butt-rub, the under-the-belly-buff and under-the-chest-buff, he's an expert toweller!

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf