Just a note on crate travel safety -- cabanas are great once you get to your
destination, but for the safety of your dogs and your human passengers, the
wire crates that are securely bungee corded down in your vehicle are still
best for the travel portion of your trip.  Last year in rural PA, my dogs
and I experienced a "rollover" down a snowy embankment after hitting black
ice in my FORD Explorer SUV. We walked away unhurt -- thanks to seat belts
(in use) and secured wire crates (in use).  The SUV was not so
lucky...$9,000 in damage.

Nancy Melone
Mars, PA