Dear Arski658,

Sylvia has done a good job of describing some of the reasons that people
will get removed from the Berner-L. Often when their ISP's are
generating errors, we are unable to get in touch with the person to let
them know they are being either postponed or deleted (it depends on the
error that we see).

In addition, people can be deleted for flagrant violation of the rules.
I can't find the web page with the list of rules just now, but I will be
sure to post it as soon as I find it! We're in the midst of revamping
the website, so please be patient! Just so you know, when someone is
deleted for cause (and that's at my sole discretion), they are made
aware of it well in advance.

So anyone who says that they were removed for no good reason is either
not being honest with themselves, or are not aware of some problems that
they've had with their ISP.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me.

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berner-L co-owner
Berwyn PA