Marilynn,

Thank you for wanting to send a donation to the histio study. Yes, you
can still send one, and it will be tax deductible as well. Make the
check payable to the AKC CHF, and mark on the memo line "for Grant
2214". Send the check to:

The AKC CHF
251 W. Garfield Rd.
Suite 160
Aurora, Ohio 44202-8856

Or you can make the donation on-line by credit card (but I'm not sure if
this will go to a specific grant or fund):
        http://www.store.yahoo.com/akcchf/makedonation.html

I don't know if they will send a note to Joye for any memorial
donations, but you could call to ask - and let us know too?

I also plan to send a Winston memorial contribution to the BARC/LOC
raffle. It will help keep Joye busy, and I know she'll be pleased to
know that Winston touched many other people.
www.overthefence.com/raffle/BARC/

There are many ways to let Joye how much we all care. Too many...

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA