Hi Lindsay,
I can relate to Cooper's problem as I'm a human with that problem. A lot
depends on the type of vehicle and its stability on the road coupled with
driving technique. I have a friend who zooms up to bends and turnings, hits
the brake and then whooshes around the corner and that is guaranteed to
have my stomach become unsettled. I thanked God when automatic
transmissions became common place because my husband could dislocate my
neck with his gear changes, again all that bracing had me reaching for the
bucket again. Another friend dawdles along swaying like a drunken driver
and that too upsets my equilibrium. My only sure fire way to have a
comfortable drive is to take the wheel myself!  Not an option for the dog
although  mine like to sit in the driver's seat while waiting for  me:-)

Oh and another is when the shocks are starting to go that boat on the ocean
sensation is not good!

Try gravol:-)

Rose