Mary-Ann,

You can rack up credit for Brags with advance donations if you'd like! For those
people who don't know about the Brag Fund, we ask for donations for any brags,
anything from $0 to $1,000,000 is cheerfully accepted! It always goes to the Health
Fund, or you can send it to whatever fund you'd like - including the local SPCA! If
you send it to me, I'll put it in whatever Berner fund you'd like. Don't let cash
shortages stop the brags - brags are always fun to see!!

But if there is a raffle, I always advise people to donate there! And if you want to
build up Brag credit, you go girl!!

And good luck! Just don't put too many tickets on the items that I plan to win...

Pat Long (& Luther)
Brag Fund Queen
Berwyn PA

Check any e-mail over the Web for free at MailBreeze (http://www.mailbreeze.com)