From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 9:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: new to the Berner Breed

Hi we have searched this breed for about a year while our Golden was ill.
She passed in early Nov. 11 years.  We are now proud owners of a great
Berner pup.  Was in contact with the breeder for 8 monthes knowing we wanted
to get a puppy.  She was born the same day as our Golden was  Halloween  so
her name is Pumpkin  (pie).  Was reading your site and wondering if I can
join or if you know of a club in my area northern New Jersey.
thanks for your time.
Tracy Moyna