has any one experience behavior that is so exuberant upon greeting you that
it is out of control. our 10.5 month old goes nuts when she sees us. she
cries, jumps, hugs and even traps your leg so you can't move. this is
getting worse. i know she wants her own individual attention away from our
17 month old berner. i also know that she is so emotionally needy when this
behavior occurs, that she works herself up to almost hysterical. turning
away. telling her to sit, etc has not proved successful. if i go to the
other dog first she gets his attention and then they both fight for mine.
any ideas?
andrea, woofit and chi

shavertown, pa

http://www.brin.org/Woofit_and_Chi/