Does anyone have any information regarding allergies
and Berners? We have a 19 month old who has developed
multiple skin lesions on his abdomen, front legs
(especially near the elbow) and now lower legs and
paws. He scratches and bites constantly and has
patches of no hair on some of these locations. We
moved from PA to IL in Sept. which coincided with the
beginnings of the lesions. We have treated with
steriods, have changed to allergen-free food, tried
antihistamines, etc. but the problem is not abating.
Any suggestions? Thanks, Chris.
--- Bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>                           BERNER-L Digest 4214
>
> Topics covered in this issue include:
>
>   1) Re: BERNER-L digest 4213
>       by "Katya Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   2) Berner cold weather tolerance
>       by Thomas Torsney-Weir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   3) Berner cold weather tolerance
>       by Thomas Torsney-Weir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   4) Soft Treats
>       by "Peg McQueary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   5) Re: Soft treats
>       by "Ray & Pat Burgett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2.1 message/rfc822
> Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 20:12:19 -0800
> From: "Katya Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: BERNER-L digest 4213
>
> I will be traveling to our New York office on
> Tuesday, January 7, and
> unable to access email during this time.  I will
> gladly respond to your
> email on Wednesday, January 8.
>
> If you need immediate assistance, please contact my
> Assistant, Mariam
> Kaviani, at extension 7711 or
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thank you.

>                           BERNER-L Digest 4213
>
> Topics covered in this issue include:
>
>   1) Re: BERNER-L digest 4212
>       by "Katya Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   2) 2003 Deadlines
>       by "Peg McQueary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   3) Oooppss Sorry Lynne
>       by "Peg McQueary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   4) Berners used as therapy dogs
>       by "Mark Mohapp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   5) Re: intact female and bonding
>       by Emma Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   6) Re: intact female and bonding
>       by Emma Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   7) RE: specialty
>       by "Pat Long & Paul Dangel"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   8) Re: [NaturalBerners] IMPORTANT Specialty Hotel
> Information
>       by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   9) Re: Berner Calendar 2003
>       by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  10) Re: News about PennHIP
>       by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  11) Re: intact female and bonding
>       by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  12) RE: BERNER-L digest 4209
>       by Rose Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  13) Raw Eggs and sick dogs
>       by Rose Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  14) FW: new to the Berner Breed
>       by Dean Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  15) Re: Berners used as therapy dogs
>       by "Mary-Ann Bowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  16) Berners and Kids
>       by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  17) Re:  Berner Calendar 2003
>       by Maureen Barry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  18) RE: News about PennHIP
>       by "Nancy Melone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  19) Re:  News about PennHIP
>       by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  20) Soft treats
>       by Laura McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  21) Re: Soft treats
>       by "Jeff & Mary Chapdelaine - SnoBear berners"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  22) Re: Soft treats
>       by Cheryl Otis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  23) hello
> [...]