I had to go dig as I missed this post and wanted to see how someone would
dare post a puppy for sale on the List.

Then I found it and read it and it truly sounded like she was not trying to
sell it on the list but reaching out to "friends' for advice as to exactly
how to proceed without posting an ad.  A very good idea to ask help from
friends, after all that is what friends are for.

I have over a dozen folks bugging me to breed my female.  Nope, not
yet<G>she is a slow maturer and would like her to have a functioning adult
brain first!  But I would be more than happy to tell her of the "good" PPOs
I personally know so she has a good chance of placing the puppy in an
excellent forever home.

Rusty C & Good Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.rednekwench.com