I can't believe how close this BARC LOC Challenge Fundraiser has stayed since the launching of the fundraiser. It is just amazing. Here is what we have raised so far:

BARC = $1,783.69
LOC = $1,724.00

Total raised = $3,507.69

The BARC LOC Challenge Fundraiser will end on January 15th - that means that there are ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!!! You better get your checkbook out right now!!!!

We have so many wonderful items - 83 of them to be exact. We have never had this many items in one of our fundraisers. What this means to you is that the tickets are spread out over a lot more items than our other fundraisers, and therefore you have a much better chance of winning something than you usually do. Now, that alone should make you want to send in a donation for tickets. BUT, the other thing that is so important is that your donation will help BARC (Berner Auction Rescue Coaliton) and/or LOC (Light One Candle lobbying effort.) Now, that IS IMPORTANT!!!

I know that you are receiving your bills for Christmas and the Holidays. But, don't you have a little left over to help a Berner cause?

Here is the web site for the BARC LOC Challenge Fundraiser:
http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/BARC/

I'm waiting for your checks to arrive. Winston isn't here to pull them into the house with his cart, but I can guarantee you that he's watching from the Bridge and will be MOST PLEASED to see me bringing in the many donations that I know will be coming in the mail.

THANK YOU to the many people who donated wonderful items to our fundraiser.
THANK YOU to Karen Pickel for making such a terrific web site for our fundraiser.
THANK YOU to all of the generous people who have sent in donations to our fundraiser.
THANK YOU to the hardworking volunteers of BARC and LOC for helping to make a difference in the lives of Berners.....

Hug your Berners and tell them how much you love them.....
Joye Neff (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA