>> If you don't have one of these calendars, it's a beauty and a keeper!

>Awwww...come on Pat, admit it. I have one of these neat calenders hanging by my
>computer so I know your secret motivation. Just b/c your dog is on it...??!! :-)

Vilma,

you're just jealous because October is such a beautiful month. If you had a specially
marked Berner, you might have had a month in that calendar. It's such fun to have a
celebration of the Specially Marked Berners, the red coats, the blue eyes, all the
special differences that make them all such fun.

Kudos to the Lone Star club for a terrific calendar!!
      www.lonestarbernese.org

Pat Long (& Luther who wanted to be in it too, but he's a little TOO special)
Berwyn PA
Check any e-mail over the Web for free at MailBreeze (http://www.mailbreeze.com)