I am aware of a one year old male Berner Newf mix where a new home is
needed quickly. I know very little at this point but plan to make contact
and get more facts ASAP. I am told that he is Newf sized and Berner colored.
I am also told he is very full of himself. He lives with a female Golden who
is about to whelp any second and the current owner wants him to have a new
home soon as he is just too rambunctious and she is unable to handle him.
He is located near me in the VT/NH border area.

Anyone interested please contact me via email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From the land of a very frigid wind chill approaching minus 40.

Doug Smith
Old Berner Referral List