-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Cata Villamil
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 5:49 PM
To: Bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List
Subject: RE: www.exoticdogs.com

I have received the same e-mail from www.exotic-dogs.com
If I remember well, someone last year said something about this site.
The
actual photos this site is using are from an italian kennel, but in no
place
they say anything about the owners of this Bernese.

Catalina