At 8:54 AM -0500 1/31/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am new to your chating.......can't wait to hear from others. I have a 3
>year old Male, he is the BEST boy, a real sweetie. We live in a northern
>suburb of Chicago.

My mother, in Winnetka, mentioned she had seen a Berner in the bank there a
few months ago -- but she didn't think to get his vital info. <g>

I have been amazed as m willingness to do U-turns and the like when I spot
a Berner... and every Berner owner I've known is absolutely in love with
their dogs.

>A friend of mine from North Dakota is looking for a breeder out there or
>there abouts, does anyone have any info for me?

Have them get in touch with the regional club, information is at
<http://www.berner.org>

The best way to get to know breeders and for them to get to know you is
through participation -- and it is a wonderful community to be a part of!

Liz Caldwell, Lawrence, KS
with BARC Beauty Sophia, Precious Pyr Faith, and crazy cat Mascot