How about Berner rescue? Between the regional clubs' rescue efforts, Doug
Smith's rehoming of older Berners and BARC, I think there would be a lot of
feel-good potential, along with the potential for a lot of education.

Just a thought...

Liz Caldwell, Lawrence, KS
with BARC Beauty Sophia, Precious Pyr Faith, and crazy cat Mascot