From: Beth Saunders Grier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: January 31, 2003 12:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Looking for a trainer

Does anyone know of a dog trainer in the Charlotte, NC area who is familiar
with Bernese Mountain Dogs?  My husband and I are the proud owners of 7
month old Emma and would like to work with a professional trainer.  So far,
in our search for a good trainer we have been unsuccessful, I have
interviewed a couple of people however, both said they could not work with
Emma because she is shy and will not "bond" with them.  Any assistance you
could provide us is greatly appreciated.

Beth, Mike & Emma
Charlotte, NC

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential
information and is therefore addressed to the named persons only.
The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message,
if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity
and punctuality of this message.
The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning by
Messagelabs, but does not guarantee the virus free
transmission of this message.