We are feeling so sad here at Longlease!

Kelvin phoned yesterday and Bolan, our great Berner friend Bo, has had tests
done and biopsies and fearing results as cancer.

>We first noticed after Christmas that he was nicking at his foot and making
it bleed, so we went to the >vet who treated him for a skin infection, which
is what it seemed to be. The vet wasn't happy with the <progress though so
he went in for a biopsy on Tuesday. After shaving some fur he found small
tumors >on his chin, feet, ears etc. We are awaiting the lab report to
determine the type of tumor but it seems to >be fairly agressive.

All Paws crossed here for Bo!! Will let you know.

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and the Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/index.htm