Hi everyone,

I am so excited by these numbers that I had to pass
them on.  Heidi Parker and Elaine Ostrander have
~ 75% of their controls and almost half of their
affected dogs; this is a large increase in samples
since November of last year.  They need at least 40
dogs in each group to begin their study.

Heidi gives a lot of credit to members of the berner-L
for spreading the word about this study.

Thanks to everyone for all of their efforts in
spreading the word and their contributions to
supporting this study.

Best wishes,
Coleen