Did want to point out and thank you Pat, for the use of your Berner posters. We really
got some positive feedback from onlookers about how useful they were. I also wanted to
mention that Sierra West club members Karyn Beyer, Peg Weibel, and Lynn Willenborg
helped out at the breed table as well. A big Thank You to them as well.  This is a
long weekend for us since we come to this show without our dogs (except for Karyn who
had her cute pup Cooper out at the RV. He is so cute!) just to pass out literature and
answer questions. We sure weren't bored!!!
Jim LaFrom
San Jose
Sierra West BMDC
now get out there and work dem workn'dogs