-----Original Message-----
From: Karen McFarlane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: February 5, 2003 12:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Stevie has friends!!!

Dear List!!
This posting from Dino has made my heart very full indeed. I am so very
pleased and humbled that people still saw it in their hearts to send in
donations on behalf of my Sweet Stevie. I must say that I am indeed so very
proud and honoured to be part of this illustrious group. People who
genuinely care and show their concern, are there for you at a moments notice
to help pick you up, share in your grief and cry tears right along beside
you. To all those who have recently emailed me because they could read
between the lines that I was feeling somewhat perplexed and had hit the
proverbial "wall" (post traumatic stress??!!) I want to thank you so very
much for your continued support, love and good wishes. Our "Stevie" emails
have now hit a total of 682 notes and I cherish each and every one of them.
I apologize for not being able to reply to all individually. I feel that
without all of your support, prayers and kindnesses that you have
unselfishly bestowed upon Stevie and I, in my heart of hearts, I know that
we simply would not have made this incredible journey. Stevie's progress is
somewhat slow, but steady, and oh I think that we have both aged. Me,
perhaps more than he!! He is my love and my life, and without all of you, I
would have neither. Thank you. Love to you All!!
Karen and Stevie
xoxo