From: "Pat Long" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hip Dysplasia Studies
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:31:32 -0500

I know how good Berner owners are about sharing information, so how many of you who have dogs with hip dysplasia have tracked litter mates? There must be families out there with two or more littermates affected!

Cheryl, how many Berner family samples has VetGen received, and how many more do you need from us?

Pat Long, a babysat Gabby, (& Luther)
Berwyn PA