Several folks have related how their dogs broke into sealed/hidden
containers and ate the food therein. Since this summer I've been
assisting with training classes for Dog's Best Friend here in Madison.
I've heard some pretty wild stories. But this most recent one takes the
cake. Bronte, an 8 month old English Mastiff (super-sweet and huge)
we've had in classes for three sessions missed his first class 2 weeks
ago. Last Saturday his mom told us why -- "he ate 30 pushpins." The vet
had her feed him pumpkin and he managed to pass all of them.
Unbelievable.

Catherine Young
Madison WI
Shadow, Mickey & Jenny