Kathy,
I was always told that cat food is too 'HOT' for dogs to digest.....
When we first brought Thor home we had to actually start feeding our cats on
the top shelf of a book shelf to make sure that he could not reach
it....when he does happen to find a way to 'sneak' the cat food....like when
we feed them wet food and he sneaks into the kitchen before they finish, he
smells Terrible for the next two days.....it is almost like he is 'sweating'
it out of his system.....
"just my two cents"
Karen

What she does eat is my cat's cat food.  Whiskers
canned and dry food, chicken and rice formula.  So far
she seems to be doing well on it but I wonder about
the nutritional value of it.  Will she be able to get
all she needs to grow so fast on cat food?

I want to do the right thing to produce a strong and
healthy dog.  I know the first year is the most
important.  Can you advise?

Kathy