Hi All,
I'm hoping that I might be able to pick a few berner brains tonight.
It is friday night and I have made an appointment on sunday for my 9 1/2
month old berner "Jasper" to go in and have a oral viral papillona wart
removed from his lip. He also has some inside his mouth at the gum line.
I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do. I have also heard that if
this is indeed a puppy wart that it will eventually fall off. Should I
wait? Should I go forward with the appointment and have a biopsy done on
it just in case?
Please give me any advise that you can. If you have had any experience
with this at all I would really like to hear about it.
Thank you so much,
Karen Butcher
"Jasper Jax"
"Diesel 12/12/90-4/7/02" berner