I know there are other Berner kids out there who are likely to be in need of
this chair in the future.
Would you like to go ahead and tell them the size of your furkid so we can
go ahead and get the adjustments to fit the different sizes?

What you think Andrea, can you store some extra wheels etc safely?  Just if
you think you may need this in the future .... like Jane, don't you have a
boy who 'might'???  we can be prepared as with these things the Berner
structure is very unique....but then we know how unique our kids are!

I only said Andrea, someone else may have a place but she had mentioned
getting a loaner service started and by the way, think I have a used one
coming  FREE.  but it will be for a smaller dog!  As a community we can 'be
prepared'

Rusty C & Good Company