Thank you everyone who sent me information and supply lists. I am just about
ready for my boy to come home. I have one last issue to resolve. I have been
reading a lot about the BARF diet and have heard  a lot of positive things
and no negatives. Are there any draw backs to a raw diet? Does a raw diet
make the dog more aggressive and less domesticated? And finally, I have read
that it is less expensive to feed a raw diet than commercial, I cant see how
this is possible. Anyone with any information on draw backs of this diet
please let me know.

Thank you
Jenn (and soon very soon Charlie)