You Guys are great!!!
After getting all your emails with your advise and experience with puppy
warts, I canceled Jasper's surgery. And of course since then the warts
are getting smaller and I know will soon be gone. You have saved Jasper
the pain of surgery and of course my bank account that has been
suffering since paying for my Diesel's illness and death in april and
then losing my beloved bassethound Roscoe jan 4th, the medical bills are
astounding but it does not stop us from taking care of our furkids that
we love with all our hearts.
My Jasper misses his grandpa Roscoe as we all do and I know that my
Diesel is watching over me and helping me train Jasper and probably
laughing at the sight.
So thanks to all who helped me make a great choice. I really did not
want to put Jasper through anymore stress.
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day with you berners.
Thanks again,
Karen and Kalynn Butcher
Jasper Jax {Best Bet's Rock My World}
In Memory of :
Bearsdens Diesel Dazzler CGC, RXPET.12/12/90-4/7/02
Roscoe P. Coal Train RXPET 3/31/88-1/4/03