Hi Cindy,
We brought another berner baby into our home about 5 months ago. It has
been a joy and a workout.

It is a lot of work, but I am facinated daily by the interactions
between our dog and the pup. We have a 2 1/2 yo neutered male, Griffin
and a 7 month old spayed female, Loki.

How our lives have changed:
1.I had forgotten how mentally and physically taxing puppies are. The
good part is, it is much easier to distract the puppy from doing bad
things because the older dog is there to play with, or sometimes annoy!
Griffin sometimes needs a break from the Lokimaniac.

2.I think that the hair factor has increased by more than 100% because
they run around a lot inside together and wrestle a fair amount. Before,
Griffin mostly slept when he was inside or followed me around. We did
most playing outdoors.

3.We get a discount at the self-serve dog wash for using the same tub
for two dogs.

4.We pick up twice as much poop out of the yard.

5.My husband and I each get a cuddlebug dog when we watch movies.

6.We get twice as many Berner kisses.

7.When we go to the park, I know they'll have another dog to play with.

8.I'll be extra warm when we go camping.

9.Training is funny because I'll be working with Loki and Griffin will
be doing every command at a distance expecting to get a treat. I guess
you have to be there to see it!

10.I think now that I have two Berners, I hope I will always have two. I
love watching them interact and I'm facinated by their different
personalities! If you want to see pictures of them together, you can go
to our website @ www.mcmm.net

Bernerly yours,
Melissa, Griffin, Loki (Portland,OR)