Thanks for the link to the Booster Tub, Susan!  I have been looking for one
of those washer/washing attachments ever since New England Serum stopped
carrying them.  Warm baths here in the winter months consist of loading up 4
dirty Berners at a time and hauling them to my vet's on the weekend.  Since
the groomer isn't there on the weekend, he "rents" me the tub, dryer, etc.
It's great ... till it's time to haul out the shop vac and try and catch all
the Berner hair that's everywhere!

The collection tubes for the cancer study at Fred Hutchinson came.  Rebecca
has gladly donated to the control group, as any gracious lady over 10 years
old would do :)  She also appreciated that her doggie sitter is a retired
vet tech so we did the blood pulls at home.  Of course for all her effort,
she got a cookie .... Rebecca, that is; not Julie, the doggie sitter :)

One suggestion I'm going to make to Heidi Parker at FHCRC is that they have
a return address label on the containers they send out.  I received this
"canister" with a metal top addressed to myself with no return address label
on it.  My husband asks, "What did you have coming from Ebay in that?"  My
mind draws a blank.  Then he says, "Maybe it's some leftover Anthrax."
Ummmmmm, I think.  Check the postmark and it's from WA .... now, who do I
know in WA that would be sending me a "canister?"

On to tummies:  We have 7 new little Berner tummies here!  Reba is doing
everything she can to keep them full and happy.  She's succeeding... mostly
:)  Want to know where dogs learn to work for a reward?  Watch a litter
nursing.  They work their little hearts out tugging and kneading and sucking
as hard as they can.... and all of a sudden, their efforts pay off and they
are rewarded with a tummy full of fresh, warm milk.

Off to rub a few of those little tummies ......
Tailwags,
Cathy Burlile,
Memories BMDs