I have been taking agility lessons at an all breed
club for the last 6 months.  Abby is doing great, in
fact, kicking the little white socks off the
Australian Shepard! We're really having a blast! I
would like to do some fun matches or perhaps try a
competition.  The only issue I see is that we
routinely jump 16" or less in class.  She was measured
to jump at the highest setting (24" I believe).  We're
never jump at 20" yet either.  I would love to hear
what others do with their Berners.  I'd like to
compete, but I do not want to do any damage to bones
or joints either.
Thanks for the advice!
Trisha and Abby
Wisconsin, where our only outdoor jumping practice is
over snowbanks!