We named Boomer that just because we thought that it was a good name for a
big dog.  Having been directed to find a registered name that sounded Indian
related, we chose Thunder Dance (as in Thunder Boomers) hoping that he would
live up to that name, dancing over the obstacles in agility.  He's certainly
lived up to his name when it comes to barking.  His voice practically
rattles the windows.

Barney got his name because I needed encouragement when we got him, having
just lost our first Berner while waiting for Boomer.  So glad we got him as
it was almost another year before Boomer came home with us.  Barney is short
for Barnabas which means encouragement.  By the time we registered him, he
had proven to be the class clown so his name is Don't Encourage Me.  He
teaches both Boomer and Mo a lot, both good and bad.  What a clown!

Mo is quite a story.  She's living with us since my son couldn't take her
when they moved.  Her name from a pup was Moonshine which was quickly
shortened to Mo.  When it looked like she was to stay here for a time, I
started treating her like one of my own, which meant agility training.
She's proven to be a natural and her hurdling style is so smooth and she's
so elegant that when we got her ILP her name became Flo Mo after the
outstanding track and field star, Florence Joyner (Flo Jo).

Can't wait to here some of everyone else's stories.

Claudia Brydon in NW PA
Barney OA NAJ (Aussie)
Boomer (Bernese Mountain Dog)
Mo (Gordon Setter Granddog)